- The 212 HVAC Maintenance Plans are for a term of one year from the date issued and will automatically renew annually unless either party gives prior notice of cancellation.
- The maintenance plan will be based on a preceding inspection by 212 HVAC. As a result, 212 HVAC reserves the right to disqualify any equipment based on our findings. Any repairs required to bring equipment into a state of acceptable condition, prior to the issuing of a maintenance plan, will be considered outside of the maintenance plan and will be priced separately.
- 212 HVAC shall not be liable for injury or damage resulting from defects in or the operation or non-operation of customer’s equipment or its accessories or any other equipment; nor is it liable for malfunctions/disturbances in electrical supply, loss damage or claims resulting from fires, lack of material, tampering or abuse by the customer or a third party, government regulations, non-performance due to labor disturbances, wars or circumstances beyond our control.
- Units must be installed in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Tune ups and repairs will be performed during normal business hours. (Monday through Friday 8 am – 6 pm). In order to receive guaranteed same-day service (as offered in the Platinum plan), you must call BEFORE 3 pm.
- Payment is due in full is due within 30 days of billing. The maintenance plan will be immediately cancelled if payment is past due and any and all work performed will be billed separately.
- A refund for a purchased or budgeted maintenance plan may be issued within 30 days of the planned start date, provided service work has not been performed. Refunds will NOT be issued for plans canceled after 30 days.
By signing a 212 HVAC Maintenance Plan contract, the Customer agrees to all terms and conditions listed here from the date of signing until such time as the maintenance plan is canceled by either party. Cancellation comply with stipulations described in section 1 of Terms and Conditions, as listed above. A signature is not required at the time of renewal.